Chris is truly passionate about the success of his clients. He goes far beyond fitness-advocating for lifestyle change which rings true with me. I'm well on my way to achieving my goals and I couldn't have done it without him.
50% of exercise programs end within the first six months. Why won’t yours?
Identify yourself with one of these 5 Stages of Change:
1) Precontemplation - I am sedentary and not currently looking for an exercise program. Activity is not relevant and I don’t see the importance of being physically active.
2) Contemplation - I am sedentary but starting to consider activity as important. I have identified the implications of my inactivity but I am not ready to commit to making a change.
3) Preparation - I have begun incorporating some physical activity into my lifestyle. My physical lifestyle changes are sporadic but I am looking to adopt and live an active lifestyle.
4) Action - I am involved in regular physical activity but I have not been doing so for 6 months straight.
5) Maintenance -I have been regularly physically active and have been committed to my lifestyle change for over 6 months.
If you identified yourself as a Precontemplator or a Contemplator I would recommend meeting with your physician for a physical.
If you identified yourself in the Preparation, Action or Maintenance Stage I would like to discuss training options.
Get on the ball!
- bring your friends and begin a group class that will get you in shape.